Date Last Modified: June 16, 2022
We refer to any information collected about users on our Website as “User Information.”
Types of User Information We Collect:
The types of data we collect depend on how you interact with our service. We might collect and process the following categories of data, but it isn’t the full list:
- Such data refers to personally identifiable information that you provide to us through the Website or e-mail address. Please remember that you don’t need to provide personal details or sensitive data to use our Website.
- It includes information related to your visit to our Website, like traffic data, location data, IP address, browser type and version, screen resolution, browser language, time zone, operating system, and type of device used.
- Demographic data that includes your age, gender, and country.
- We may gather information through voluntary research or surveys by Website users on various topics, including events and experiences, media consumption preferences, and how we can enhance our Website, etc.
- Information from the message you’ve posted through any fillable forms, such as feedback you write.
- Data from public posting. It means any information submitted to us and is displayed on the Website, including any text or media you provide, to be posted to a publicly viewable area of the Website, such as a comment or a review. Please realize that you don’t need to expect privacy or confidentiality with respect to the content you submit via the Website as a comment or review, whether or not your submission includes personal information.
- Data about your preferences (for instance, games or run pages)
We only collect User Information if the user has given their consent in accordance with Chapter 2 para. 71 subsection 2 lit. b of the Data Protection Act 2018.
This Policy only addresses what happens if you visit the Website, and this Policy does not apply to information collected by CasinoIsland online in the public domain or through any other means or any third party, including through any application or content that might be available from our Website.
At CasinoIsland, we automatically gather some details about how you use and navigate our site, as well as the device and software you use to do it. This includes:
- Your activity on CasinoIsland, such as clicking buttons, scrolling, searching, viewing, browsing heatmaps, interacting with our game clients (including chat logs), and how much time you spend on this website.
- Information about your computer or device, like IP addresses, mobile network information, unique device IDs, processing capabilities, manufacturer and model, language and regional settings, geographic location, screen resolution, color depth, and similar settings.
- How well CasinoIsland functions for you, including any issues you encounter, such as slow loading or response times.
We may use technologies like cookies, scripts, and our servers, which are recorded in log files, to gather and store this data,
Purpose of data processing:
We process the User Information we collect for the following goals:
- To answer inquiries/requests;
- To enhance the Website’s content and operation.
- To maintain internal records.
- To conduct research and analysis of Users.
- To customize the Website based on Users’ preferences.
- To suit regulatory obligations.
- To promote special offers, new products, and services, or provide other information if you have given consent and provided us with your e-mail.
- For other purposes, as allowed by law.
Change of purpose
We will use User Information for these purposes unless we decide another purpose is compatible with the original one. Please remember that we might collect User Information without your knowledge or consent when required or permitted by law.
Retention of User Information
User information will be removed in the following cases:
- When it is no longer necessary for the reason it was collected.
- When you request to delete your personal data if CasinoIsland is not legally obligated to retain such data.
Sharing and Disclosing User Information
CasinoIsland may share your user information with third parties within the United Kingdom of Great Britain if:
- Compliance with the law.
- Ensure the proper work of the website, including customer service, marketing issues, business and sales analysis, and support for website features such as surveys.
- There is another legitimate interest.
However, we don’t share our users’ contact information with anyone.
The legal basis for using user information is our legitimate interests, which include protecting our legal rights and businesses against risks. If we share user information with third parties, they have to use it only for the goals for which it was shared with them, according to the consent that you have submitted. These parties are also bound by the same data protection obligations.
User information will only be shared with workers, agents, and third-party providers on a need-to-know basis and with obligations to non-disclosure agreements.
We keep the right to share user information in the circumstances described above. However, we do not share your contact information with independent third parties without your knowledge except as necessary to enforce our terms and conditions, protect CasinoIsland, or comply with legal requirements.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”) protects the online privacy of children under the age of 13. We do not collect or maintain personally-identifying information from any person under 13 years old. By sharing personal data through the Website, you confirm that you are 13 years old or older. If we discover that personal data was collected from a user under 13 years old through the Website, we will delete the information. If you have a child under 13 who has used the Website or shared personal data, please contact us, and we will remove the account and remove the information.
Website Users’ legal rights
EU and UK Residents
If you are situated in the EU or UK, you have certain rights regarding your Personal Information:
- Access to Your Personal Information. You can access your Personal Information by contacting us at the address we mentioned on our website. If required by law, we will provide you access to the Personal Information we collect about you. Please remember that California residents might have the right to ask us for a notice describing the categories we share with third parties(If any) or affiliates for direct marketing purposes.
- Changes to Your Personal Information. You can keep your Personal Information up-to-date and accurate. If our service does not allow you to update or correct certain information, please get in touch with us at the address below to request modifications. Please be aware that we may keep historical data in our backup files as allowed by law.
- Deletion of Your Personal Information. We keep your Personal Information for as long as necessary to provide our services to you, to fulfill the purposes stated in this Policy, or as required by regulators. You may contact us at the address below to ask us for information about how long we keep a specific type of information or to request that we delete your Personal Information. If required by law, we will delete such information. However, please note that in many cases, we have to keep your Personal Information to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce agreements, or pursue our business interests.
- Revocation of Consent. If you revoke your consent for the processing of Personal information, we won’t be able to provide you with our services. In some cases, we might limit or deny your request to revoke consent if permitted or required by law or if we are unable to verify your identity. To revoke consent to processing (where processing is based on consent), please contact us at the address provided below.
Please send us written requests and questions about your rights to [email protected].
If you make such a request, we have one month to answer. If you want to send us such a request, please contact Us at our e-mail: [email protected].
CasinoIsland to analyze and monitor activity on the Website uses a web analytics service. This service utilizes cookies and files placed on your computer’s hard drive that tracks your usage of the Website.
We use both first-party and third-party cookies. First-party cookies collect information such as your language preference and login information. Third-party cookies, set by web analytics, are used for marketing and advertising.
Enabling cookies allows us to collect specific user information, including browser type, operating system type, network location (domain), IP address, referrer data, and activity within the Website. However, we never collect information that can identify you.
The aggregated user information that we collect through cookies is used to analyze and improve the design and content of the Website. We might also use other technologies, such as web beacons and flash cookies, to track the effectiveness of our communications and the usage of the Website.
You may disable or enable cookies by modifying the settings in your browser, but please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from using all of the interactive features of the Website.
Some browsers provide helpful cookie guides:
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647&p=cpn_cookies
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.50/en/cookies.html
In addition, Google Analytics provides its opt-out options: